Free Shipping Included! Annsm Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Panoramic Tripod Gimbal Head for DLSR Cameras with Telephoto Lenses with 360 Degree Movable Arca-Swiss STD 1/4'' Quick Release Plate Max Loading up to 40 lbs /18 Kgs by ANNSM at Info Graphic Sly. MPN: GB100A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note: camera and tripod are not included Product brief Annsm Panoramic Gimbal Head is designed for quick capturing picture in wide nature environment specially for moving/running wide animals like flying birds or moving animals. 360 degree movable; calibrated scale recordable and repeatable; gravity center adjustable for different lense specially heavy telephoto lenses; up/down adjustable for different lenses or cameras; tightening/loosening adjustable with large knob screws - all these advantag
Product Description & Reviews
Note: camera and tripod are not included Product brief Annsm Panoramic Gimbal Head is designed for quick capturing picture in wide nature environment specially for moving/running wide animals like flying birds or moving animals. 360 degree movable; calibrated scale recordable and repeatable; gravity center adjustable for different lense specially heavy telephoto lenses; up/down adjustable for different lenses or cameras; tightening/loosening adjustable with large knob screws - all these advantages make our gimbal in super compatible and wildly usable for shooting for different DSLR/SLR cameras, Camcorders with telephoto lenses. Specifications 1. Material: Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy 2. Size: Height: 220mm; Base diameter: 47mm 3. Screw: 1/4" standard screw 4. Arca-Swiss standard quick release plate 5. Max Loading -40 lbs /18 Kgs 6. Packaging including: Annsm Gimbal Tripod head X 1 User Manual X 1
Features & Highlights
- Made of heavy duty aluminum alloy, strong, durable and nice looking. It can work with DSLR cameras, camcorders and telephoto lenses. The Max Loading up to 40 lbs/18 kgs;
- Both panning base and tilt arm have calibration scale on it for recording/repeating positioning of camera/lenses
- Allows 360 degree rotating for both panning base and tilt arm so as to obtain different shooting angel for different photography or videos
- Including Arca-Swiss Standard 1/4" quick release plate with bubble level and non-skip rubber design on surface- It can be horizontal adjustable to find the center of gravity for cameras and lenses. Built-in 4 large knob screws make it in super compatible in using for getting tighten or loosen in movement.
- It works perfectly with heavy telephoto lenses, and it is great for quick capturing photography for running/moving animals like flying birds for outdoor shooting.
Health and Beauty
10.24 x 2.91 x 11.26 inches
Have questions about this item (GB100A), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ANNSM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 10086839, ean: 0699618410204,
Note: camera and tripod are not includedFor camera with telephoto zoom lens, You need to buy a tripod mount ring additionally for it to work properly and for better balance.Description:The neewer Gimbal Head can hold up cameras weighing over 30lbs/13...
mpn: GD3WH, ean: 6931747305674,
The GD3WH is designed to offer precision control of camera movement and is ideal for studio still life photographers as well as those landscape photographers chasing golden hours at sunrise and sunset. The GD3WH delivers separate, precision movement ...
mpn: MHXPRO-2W, ean: 0719821365334,
The new XPRO fluid head is be the best choice for photographers wanting to start shooting videos to expand their creativity. It’s also the best fit for birdwatchers who are using lightweight scopes to observe wildlife and Digi scoping through an ad...
mpn: 322RC2, ean: 0719821236429,
Take the versatility of a ball head, add true ergonomic control and you get the 322RC2 Horizontal Grip Action Ballhead! The 322RC2 is unique in that it allows you to unblock, move, position and lock your camera with one hand in one position. This is ...