J-Tech Digital Scaler/Multi-Resolution Output (MRO) 18GBps 1x2 HDMI 2.0 Splitter HDR10/Dolby Vision 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 [JTECH-18GSP12M]
Free Shipping Included! J-Tech Digital Scaler/Multi-Resolution Output (MRO) 18GBps 1x2 HDMI 2.0 Splitter HDR10/Dolby Vision 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 [JTECH-18GSP12M] by J-Tech Digital at Info Graphic Sly. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. J-Tech Digital is focused on producing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for residential and commercial users. J-Tech Digital has played a major role in transforming whole-house audio, video and home theater for consumers worldwide. The JTECH-18GSP12M Splitter is an MRO (Multi-Resolution Output) splitter and can support various resolutions to the outputs. With 3 different EDID settings, you have the option of copying the EDID settings from your display for co
Product Description & Reviews
J-Tech Digital is focused on producing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for residential and commercial users. J-Tech Digital has played a major role in transforming whole-house audio, video and home theater for consumers worldwide. The JTECH-18GSP12M Splitter is an MRO (Multi-Resolution Output) splitter and can support various resolutions to the outputs. With 3 different EDID settings, you have the option of copying the EDID settings from your display for compatibility assurance, mixing the output resolutions allowing for the combination of 4K and standard definition displays, and a fixed setting to distribute a 4K video signal to 2 displays. This MRO splitter is perfect for users that are gradually upgrading their entertainment centers and need a device that supports 4K and 1080p allowing for the integration of brand new displays while still making use of older and outdated ones. NOTE: the MRO series splitters do not downscale to 720P. They do not change the scan type (Progressive vs Interlaced) and they do not downscale HDR Metadata (HDR/HDR10/DolbyVision) Specifications: Input ports: x1 HDMIOutput ports: x2 HDMIHDMI Compliance: HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4,HDCP Compliance: HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4HDMI Resolution: 4Kx2K@24/30/60Hz, 1080i/1080pSupports HDR10 and Dolby Vision36-bit Deep ColorCan support online firmware upgrades via Micro USB Port (if applicable) Package Contents: x1 HDMI Splitterx1 5V/2A DC Adapterx1 User Manual
Features & Highlights
- √ MIX DIFFERENT DISPLAY STANDARDS - This device is an MRO (Multi-Resolution Output) splitter and works as a scaler, supporting multiple or mixed resolutions, allowing for the combination of SD TVs (1080p) with 4K@60Hz TVs. *Note* Connect the HIGHEST Standard TV to Output 1 and set EDID to "Mixed" mode to use the MRO/Scaler function.
- √ HDMI 2.0 STANDARD HDR & EDID COPY ABILITIES - This MRO splitter supports 18Gbps bandwidth, HDR10 and Dolby Vision. It is compatible with 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 as well as 1080p. NOTE: Source Devices and all connected TVs MUST support Dolby Vision/HDR10 in order to experience the quality and image that Dolby Vision/HDR10 offer.
- √ 1 INPUT TO 2 OUTPUTS - This device distributes 1 HDMI signal to 2 HD displays simultaneously and is compatible with devices such as a PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Roku 4, 4K Apple TV, Set-Top-Box, Blu-ray player and more.
- √ HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO - This splitter will pass HD audio formats from your source, such as: PCM, LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- √ FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT - All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
J-Tech Digital INC
J-Tech Digital INC
4.21 x 2.09 x 5.51 inches
4.09 x 2.36 x 5.43 inches
Have questions about this item (unknown), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by J-Tech Digital, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SW-32871-V2, ean: 0685289950330,
Match the native resolution of a different display when multiple displays are used. Perfect for use with switches, splitters, matrixes, and any other application using multiple displays with mismatched resolutions. The Echo HDMI to HDMI 4Kx2K Scaler...
mpn: 7.43214E+12, ean: 7432136155195,
The PCT-VC series provides full compatibility with all cable TV services. The VC-9U provides an alternative to the higher priced Electroline FT08300, while providing some additional capabilites that other products cannot provide. The VC-9U provides a...
mpn: 103073, ean: 0081159815424,
Connect More with Cable Matters HDMI Products Plug & Play Installation The Cable Matters 4 Port HDMI Splitter is a convenient way to broadcast video from a set-top box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, or computer to TVs, monitors, or projectors in a...
mpn: B116-002A, ean: 0803982736277,
With Tripp Lite's 2-Port DVI-D Video/Audio Splitter, you can display the same image from one computer on two DVI enabled monitors and speakers. Cascadable up to three levels of splitters, for multiple monitors. Includes a built-in signal booster to e...